“Only 22% of businesses say they’re using hyperlocal targeting to its full potential.” Are You?
Our Geofencing marketing technology can give advertisers the competitive edge they’ve been looking for and that none of their competitors are using. See mobile location based advertising in action:
- Personal Injury Lawyers wanting to reach accident victims at ER Centers, Hospitals, and Car Repair Centers
- Exhibitor who wants to advertise at an upcoming trade show
- Car dealership who desires to target their competitor dealerships
- Retailer or franchise wants to run a customer loyalty program, so they build geofencing around their own stores to drive repeat customers and buyers
How Geofencing Advertising Works
- A virtual geofence is traced around an event location where the advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
- When people enter the geo-fenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
- As the user visits various apps downloaded on their phone (Angry Bird, Weather Channel, Emoji Keyword, Words With Friends) or browses the internet on the mobile browsers, they begin to see ads from said advertiser.
- User can see those Ads for 1 day and up to 30 days after he/she has entered the geo fence.
Geofencing marketing is the perfect solution for people that want to target a group of people attending a specific event and get more reach out of their ad spend rather than simply zip code targeting or city-wide targeting.
Is my advertising producing actual walk-ins to my store?
Our geo fencing technology can even track those who have seen your ads and determine if they walked inside your store. Conversion zones are a powerful means to track your online advertising to offline conversions (meaning those people who physically went to a particular location as a result of seeing your Ads).
Conversion Zone Reporting
- Total Spend
- View Through Visits
- Click Through Visits
- Total Visit Rate (TVR)
- Cost Per Visit
- Daily Visits
- Daily Total Conversion Zone
The most advanced location based mobile advertising based on people’s physical activities and the places they go. Our geofencing technology allows for advertisers to reach users wherever they go beit your competitor’s locations, your own store front, or events they attend. With our precise polygon tracking, we can target actual buildings (not just entire blocks) where your ideal audience frequents.